The unique Ritecoat System has been specially developed for the on-site renovation, protection and maintenance of aluminium, stainless steel and powder coated surfaces. The System converts ordinary, high maintenance surfaces into low-maintenance, ‘non-stick’ surfaces.
Totally Glass specialist onsite teams renovate metal and powder coated surfaces, restoring them to an ‘as-new’ appearance. The next process is the application of Ritecoat to keep them looking like new with easier maintenance.
Working like ‘non-stick’ cookware, Ritecoat surfaces:
- Are much easier to clean and keep clean, eliminating the need for harsh and abrasive cleaning methods
- Resists staining and discolouration, keeping their as-new appearance and performance for much longer
- Look cleaner and brighter for longer between cleaning – improving general appearance and customer satisfaction
Introduced in 1991, the Ritecoat System has a proven track record against weathering, graffiti and chemical attack, in a wide range of environments.
Metal framework and panels on the exterior of buildings are easy to clean and pristine in appearance when new. However, the become increasingly difficult to clean and keep clean with exposure to natural weathering and chemical attack. This results in staining and discolouration, making the metal appear lifeless.
This is where the Ritecoat System comes in. The first stage is a thorough renovation process prior to the application of Ritecoat The protection makes the surface low-maintenance and ‘non-stick’, not only safeguarding bare surfaces but also protective coatings, so they perform like new for longer.
The result is a durable transparent coating with exceptional resistance to:
- Weathering, e.g. moisture, oxidation and atmospheric pollution
- Graffiti, since many solvents can be used for removal without damaging the Ritecoat protection
- Chemical attack by acids, alkalis and solvents
Ritecoat is a protective thin film that creates durable ‘non-stick’ performance that provides unbeatable protection for stainless steel surfaces.
- Provides exceptional resistance to:
– Weathering, e.g. moisture, oxidation and atmospheric pollution
– Chemical attack by acids, alkalis and solvents
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Maintains pristine appearance
Existing surfaces can be renovated on-site by our technical specialists before this unique treatment is applied. Protected surfaces are easier to maintain and eliminates the need for harsh graffiti removers or acids for cleaning. So for more information on how to get true stainless steel, contact us now!
The Ritecoat Surface Protection System can be used to remove oxidation and salts such as the green copper sulfur which commonly appears on copper to return it to a ‘bright’ colour, and seal it to keep it looking this way for years to come.
The best time to treat is when the copper is new so we can make your downpipes, gutters or any other surface looking bright and clean before it starts to deteriorate.
The Ritecoat Protection System can restore faded and ‘chalky’ powder coated surfaces, restoring the original colour and sealing the surface making it waterproof and maintaining an as new appearance.
Ritecoat has been used to restore garage doors, powder coated aluminium joinery, commercial facsias and much more.
Please call us to help you with all your powder coated restoration needs!
The Ritecoat Surface Protection System can be used on new engineered stone to assist in resisting staining of the surface, and also making it easier to clean.
As, Ritecoat inhibits bacteria growth, it also makes for a more hygienic environment.